Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Days 34-35 (oh, yeah, baby!)

Who-hoo! Yahoo! Yee-ha! I have just taken over the hubs with a commanding lead in House Wars … um, OK, so it’s a teeny, tiny lead, but a lead nonetheless.

My new BFF Hillary needs a baby-sitter for Saturday night. And, knowing I’m in “desperate” need of some quick cash (I. Will.Not. Lose.), like any good BBF, she asked if I wanted to sit the baby.

Of course!!! I love little Ally (aka cotton ball) and I can’t wait to hang with a tot who isn’t always trying to get into the toilet (Coop, Mommy still loves you, but you’ve Got To Stop with the potty obsession).

Add my baby-sitting service “fee,” along with three more just-completed freelance projects and I am now a whopping $17 ahead of the hubs!!! Brown chicken brown cowwww! ;)

Current Cash Stats:

the wife: $517
the hubs: $500

No comments: