Thursday, November 13, 2008

Days 22-23 (blog-o-matic)

Um, I got a confession: I LOVE BLOGGING (which, I guess is obvious since this is my third active one, lol). Best part? My obsession is now paying off. A great friend of mine, Shelley, is launching an awesome handmade jewlery biz and I'm going to help her with the blogging/promotion end of it -- who-hoo! I can't wait to get home tonight and get started. I'll be doing the creation of the blog, working with a designer to get it looking good and then maintain the copy, postings, promotion, etc.

Shelley is an awesome chica and I know she's going to do amazingly well. I'll be sure to post a link to her hot new blog so everyone can start snagging some great Christmas gifts as soon as it's up and running.

Anyone else want a little blog love from me?? There are just 15 days left in house wars and, though I'm quickly catching up (behind $128), I still have a long way to go to reach the $1,000 mark.

Thanks so much to everyone who's helped me get this far!!! HUBS, you're going down buddy! ;)

Current Cash Stats:

the wife: $372
the hubs: $500

No comments: